Motorcycle: Laurin & Klement CC Dourdan 1905
Actually a piece of Austrian motorcycle history:
This motorcycle was in fact designed by 2 motorcycle pioneers 1905 in the K.u.K. Monarchy - the mechanic Vaclav Laurin and the bookseller Vaclav Klement - and was then built in the Czech Laurin & Klement factory.
Previously, they had already built their first bicycle in 1895 with the patriotic brand name "Slavia" (the Slavic), and then in 1899 with the first motorcycle laid the foundation for one of Europe's leading motorcycle manufacturers in the early 20th century.
Like many other contemporary manufacturers at the time, Laurin & Klement also experimented with several different engine positions on their bikes, ultimately arriving at the engine's most common position.
However, the production of their first automobile in 1905 also heralded the end of their motorcycle production, the V-Twin we have on display is probably one of the last-made motorcycles from Laurin & Klement.